Maplestory - Cosmo's rebirth guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theres a minimum character amount for titles? Who knew...

2 posters

Go down

Theres a minimum character amount for titles? Who knew... Empty Theres a minimum character amount for titles? Who knew...

Post  bamf99 Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:47 am

Hey everyone, I'm Jon. I'm a Junior in college at a city that is in the state of Texas. I'm a Biochemistry major so I'm a bit of a nerd and such, but you'll get over that. All my characters to date have been in Yellonde, most notable characters being a 15X F/P AM and 12X Hero that I plan on playing along with this character in Cosmo (spent too much time and money to just leave them behind). I've been known to be random at times so heres a preemptive sorry if you get annoyed by it... Not really sure what else to say *LOOK, A DISTRACTION ---->* lol!
bamf99
bamf99

Back to top Go down

Theres a minimum character amount for titles? Who knew... Empty Re: Theres a minimum character amount for titles? Who knew...

Post  RyuHikyuu Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:52 am

Greeting Jon. Some of the best things in this world are random... Dice, RNGs, How people act while driving...actually I'm not sure that last one is a good thing...

Anyway it will be fun to have you around.
RyuHikyuu
RyuHikyuu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum