Maplestory - Cosmo's rebirth guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh, so i guess i'll introduce myself?

5 posters

Go down

Uh, so i guess i'll introduce myself? Empty Uh, so i guess i'll introduce myself?

Post  BurnedFrozen Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 am

*hum hum* So, i'm Alexis (FRENCH NAME ALERT) and i'm only 12. Yeah. I think i'm the youngest here. As you saw before, i'm French and i live in Canada. I used to play Guitar but i moved on to Violin recently. I also play TRUMPETS at school. I mostly like playing on the computer. I think that's it? Yup, that's it.

BurnedFrozen

Back to top Go down

Uh, so i guess i'll introduce myself? Empty Re: Uh, so i guess i'll introduce myself?

Post  suhun5 Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:48 am

BurnedFrozen wrote:*hum hum* So, i'm Alexis (FRENCH NAME ALERT) and i'm only 12. Yeah. I think i'm the youngest here. As you saw before, i'm French and i live in Canada. I used to play Guitar but i moved on to Violin recently. I also play TRUMPETS at school. I mostly like playing on the computer. I think that's it? Yup, that's it.
Welcome to giuld.

suhun5

Back to top Go down

Uh, so i guess i'll introduce myself? Empty Re: Uh, so i guess i'll introduce myself?

Post  BoudFlyBaby Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:08 am

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy , c tu un ti cul du quebec sa ? Very Happy haha bienvenue el grand
BoudFlyBaby
BoudFlyBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  mikee_bp Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:46 am

Im taking french.. but I have no idea what anythign means yet T.T

mikee_bp

Back to top Go down

Post  BoudFlyBaby Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:47 am

Ill help you out mikee haha
BoudFlyBaby
BoudFlyBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  mikee_bp Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:49 am

Only French II.. so not much to be expected other than a few objects and like.. basics. Lol

mikee_bp

Back to top Go down

Post  Cirador Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:01 am

Welcome, hopefully u will enjoy this guild as we everyone expect ^^

Cirador

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum