Maplestory - Cosmo's rebirth guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Cosmo's new generation guild forum!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Cosmo's new generation guild forum! Empty Welcome to the Cosmo's new generation guild forum!

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 pm

On Monday 6th December, 2010 at 11:23a.m., The official Cosmo's new generation guild forum is up. Please follow these rules, they are from the basilmarket thread:

• Be considerate. Don't mistreat, make others feel worthless or take part in any forms of bullying. There will be no exceptions. If you are caught doing this, you will be kicked from the guild.

• Try to stay active. You don't have to be on 16 hours a day, but try to keep active. If you are expected to be away for a long period of time (a month+) or feel like I must know something that may keep you off, please PM me on Basilmarket. I will check it regularly. I know a lot of you come from another world and don't want to leave it just like that.

• Be friendly and have as much fun as you can.

Meeting place

To keep it brief, we will meet in the same week of the release of Cosmo, but we will be meeting in the weekend on Sunday (New Zealand) or Saturday for America. We will meet in the Free market at the following location:

Freemarket 3, Channel 13

The time will be discussed on the basilmarket forums. This will be used to add anyone to your friend's list that you haven't. We will also begin on arranging the families then or connect existing families.

Because the member's list updates frequently, I will only have it posted up on basilmarket so keep an eye on that. Here's the url for the thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for everyone's support on this project and I'm looking forward to meeting you ingame.

Thanks a lot,
[Admin]Chris.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cosmorebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Cosmo's new generation guild forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the Cosmo's new generation guild forum!

Post  ralinda4 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:56 pm

20:00BT is 2am for me. Sad. I'll try my best to be on, but I'll hopefully have already organised my juniors, senior and buddy list by then anyway. Smile

ralinda4

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Cosmo's new generation guild forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the Cosmo's new generation guild forum!

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:00 pm

ralinda4 wrote:20:00BT is 2am for me. Sad. I'll try my best to be on, but I'll hopefully have already organised my juniors, senior and buddy list by then anyway. Smile

Well, I'll discuss the time we meet so it doesn't clash with other timezones.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cosmorebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ralinda4 Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Admin wrote:
ralinda4 wrote:20:00BT is 2am for me. Sad. I'll try my best to be on, but I'll hopefully have already organised my juniors, senior and buddy list by then anyway. Smile

It probably doesn't matter very much, I'm a minority and that time will still be good for most people. I'll make sure to get everything done as quickly as possible.

ralinda4

Back to top Go down

Post  SunAce Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:34 am

Admin wrote:

My timezone is GMT+1 and Australia is GMT+11, so that's a problem.
However if we meet Sunday morning (Australia time) that's Saturday eveing in America and Saturday-Sunday (Night) here in Europe?
SunAce
SunAce

Back to top Go down

Post  RyuHikyuu Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:09 am

Looks like timezone might be an issue for get togethers...I'm in PST which is GMT -8 which puts me a bit out of it...guess the good thing is that I'm an extremely late night person so it might actually crossover with some people.
RyuHikyuu
RyuHikyuu

Back to top Go down

Post  SunAce Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 am

RyuHikyuu wrote:Looks like timezone might be an issue for get togethers...I'm in PST which is GMT -8 which puts me a bit out of it...guess the good thing is that I'm an extremely late night person so it might actually crossover with some people.
Yeah, we've probably got 3 times we can meet? These;

Saturday-Sunday night (Europe, GMT), which is: Australia (Sunday morning); America Saturday (Afternoon/Evening).

Same as above but friday - friday(America-saturday(Europe) - saturday(Australia)

Time we could meet; Australia 10AM,11AM,12AM, Europe 12PM,1AM,2AM, America 3PM,4PM,5PM

EDIT: Another option would be; Friday-Saturday night America - Saturday morning Europe - Saturday eveing Australia
Same as above but Saturday-Sunday Razz
SunAce
SunAce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down