Maplestory - Cosmo's rebirth guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servers! There's no Cosmo of Nova (Names)

+5
RyuHikyuu
Letacor
Illuzion
bamf99
mikee_bp
9 posters

Go down

Servers! There's no Cosmo of Nova (Names) Empty Servers! There's no Cosmo of Nova (Names)

Post  mikee_bp Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maple World welcomes two new worlds, El Nido and Zenith!
El Nido is our first ever East Coast server. This means Maplers from the East Coast now have a server closer to them for faster gameplay! But don't worry, West Coast Maplers, you can join El Nido too and play with your buddies on the other side of the country!

Hmm so which server should this guild move to? I'm guessing El Nido is probably gonna be less populated due to the server name (lol no offense). But yeah, which server are we going to?

mikee_bp

Back to top Go down

Servers! There's no Cosmo of Nova (Names) Empty Re: Servers! There's no Cosmo of Nova (Names)

Post  bamf99 Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:22 am

Whichever has the better looking bandana?
bamf99
bamf99

Back to top Go down

Servers! There's no Cosmo of Nova (Names) Empty Re: Servers! There's no Cosmo of Nova (Names)

Post  mikee_bp Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 am

Eh.. I think we should move to less populated server since Cosmo was gonna be less populated than Nova. I think the Nova peopel are moving to Zenith.. so I think we should move to El Nido but El nido sounds pretty... eh.

mikee_bp

Back to top Go down

Post  Illuzion Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:31 am

Yeah, we should make an attempt to do the opposite to Nova, so I'm good with El Nido
Illuzion
Illuzion

Back to top Go down

Post  bamf99 Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:33 am

Personally, it doesn't really matter to me just so long as its been decided by the time the update is running so we can all be in the same place.
bamf99
bamf99

Back to top Go down

Post  mikee_bp Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 am

I believe Chris (guild leader) decided El Nido.. JUst check the basil market thread. He said he'll post it up there.

mikee_bp

Back to top Go down

Servers! There's no Cosmo of Nova (Names) Empty It is decided

Post  Letacor Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:56 am

Chris (Admin) has decided to move to El Nido, because the Nova group is moving to Zenith (supposedly) However, I am somewhat concerned about the server's location. It is located on the east coast of the US. For those of you who don't know, a server is what handles the communications. So, my computer would have to send a key press or monster hit all the way to the Big Apple and back to register. How will this affect lag?

Last edited by Letacor on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding information)
Letacor
Letacor

Back to top Go down

Post  RyuHikyuu Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:38 am

I don't think it would effect lag all that much. I've played on some game servers that have been in other countries and had no lag at all. I've also played on games where the servers are in the same state as I am and have had major lag issues...so it's really all kinda random.
RyuHikyuu
RyuHikyuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Illuzion Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:41 am

I live in Australia I don't usually lag at all. So this shouldn't really be a problem
unless your on dial-up internet(lol).
Illuzion
Illuzion

Back to top Go down

Post  Libatious Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:43 am

Illuzion wrote:I live in Australia I don't usually lag at all. So this shouldn't really be a problem

Lol, same with me. Except my past experience with East Coast servers has been pretty ordinary... I lag a bit on them, as they are further away.
Libatious
Libatious

Back to top Go down

Post  Illuzion Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:00 am

Libatious wrote:
Illuzion wrote:I live in Australia I don't usually lag at all. So this shouldn't really be a problem

Lol, same with me. Except my past experience with East Coast servers has been pretty ordinary... I lag a bit on them, as they are further away.

Hmm, odd that's never happened to me with Warcraft and the such, oh well let's hope it doesn't make to much of a problem, which I doubt it will.
Illuzion
Illuzion

Back to top Go down

Post  Libatious Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:07 am

Illuzion wrote:
Hmm, odd that's never happened to me with Warcraft and the such, oh well let's hope it doesn't make to much of a problem, which I doubt it will.

Now that I think about it.. That was a few years ago, and since then my family upgraded to a 30mbps plan, so I should be fine. o.o Very Happy I haven't played on an east server in a while in fear of lagging.
Libatious
Libatious

Back to top Go down

Post  Illuzion Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:29 am

Libatious wrote:
Illuzion wrote:

Now that I think about it.. That was a few years ago, and since then my family upgraded to a 30mbps plan, so I should be fine. o.o Very Happy I haven't played on an east server in a while in fear of lagging.

Wowzers, that's fast, I'm on 500 kb/s, but I'm in a ruralish town.
30mb/s here is like WTFBBQOMFGJESUSYUNOLAG!?
Illuzion
Illuzion

Back to top Go down

Post  BoudFlyBaby Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:36 pm

so we join el Nido?
BoudFlyBaby
BoudFlyBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Cirador Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Illuzion wrote:
Libatious wrote:
Illuzion wrote:

Wowzers, that's fast, I'm on 500 kb/s, but I'm in a ruralish town.
30mb/s here is like WTFBBQOMFGJESUSYUNOLAG!?

Hahaha, i live in a city and the best connection that can have my country is of 200 kbps U_U

Cirador

Back to top Go down

Post  Illuzion Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:51 pm

BoudFlyBaby wrote:so we join el Nido?

Yuppers, that's a big 10 4
Illuzion
Illuzion

Back to top Go down

Post  CosmosTheif Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:13 am

Umm guys I gotta go to Zenithen becuase my bro is going there sooo....yeah
CosmosTheif
CosmosTheif

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down